Sunday, July 10, 2011

Believe

Take chances. .  . a lot of them.  Because, honestly, it always ends up the way it was meant to be.

I always felt held back when I was with someone (hubby, fiance - both gone), but as I look back, I wasn't. It only felt that way.  Have to look out for 'feelings' which do not apply.  I just didn't know it then. . . or how to 'feel' differently.  Big mistake. . . needed to know how to put the happy in and keep it there!

I did what I had to do (and hated the choices open to women at the time - Avon, retail) and what I wanted to do vacation/travel (perhaps not nearly as often as I would have chosen). . . with family. . . from California, to (the real) Atlantic City. . . from NY to FL . . . to TX. . . and now . . .

I predict overseas travel is in the mix.  

Good grief, what happened to the dollar?  Have to get That fixed.. .. .. Per-Haps!  Do Not let anything stand in your way, it will work out the way it is suppose to be.

Believe and you will achieve.

Blessings, 
JKW

No comments:

Post a Comment