Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fashion Night Out Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011

My girlfriend and I had a fabulous night out.  We went to Brio's for a light supper, then into the mall.  People, stores, everyone was smiling, and having a great time.  The fashion show at Saks was fun.






I met someone with a vintage outfit. She said she loves shopping for vintage and always wears it. She was just there for the fun of it too.  The hat was fantastic.





The Betsey Johnson "Marilyn" watch is a definite for my Birthday List.  Yes, Betsey has a store in the mall.  The most fun.












My girlfriend and I felt that we had been taken out of our world and dropped into another.  To have that wonderful ambiance is hard to come by these days.  The whole experience was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment