Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jack Nicholson in Paducah


I just came back from the AQS Paducah Quilt Show.  There were a lot of great quilts.  You can go on the AQS site and order a DVD to see them.

I had not realized that there was a quilt/wall hanging of Jack Nicholson, my fave.  Some one said, "There's Jack Nicholson."  

I immediately said, "Where, is he here?"

Everyone immediately looked at me, I turned the corner and there was the quilt, I said, "OH" and they all laughed.  How was I to know, if they would have said, 'Tom Cruise' I would not have been so excited. It's all in the name. LOL

Dang, I was so disappointed, but could not imagine what he would be doing at a quilt show!!! 

Blessings,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. oh wow!!! this is amazing....I love Jack Nicholson!!! what a character!!!!

    ReplyDelete