Monday, September 17, 2012

Another day at the Bridge

The ducks are gathered on the bank. . . they will Not go into the water.

                                




ONE lone duck is in the water, but soon flies off.
After she flies off, I watch the water. Sure enough there are about 5 bobs and circles 
I know we have gators here. . . I have no idea, but I do know there is something in the water
and no one wants to go in.

Uh, Oh, Should I go in?? Nope, don't think so.
                                  
 One of the ducks across the water decides to fly over to where I am on the other bank. 
But soon flies back, no food!

As I turn around to go back home, there is a smaller duck coming by. .. does she go into the water?
I don't know, I trek for home.

 Blessings,
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment