Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Nite Ducks

At the Bridge there was one lone duck.  The other were across the street. He decides maybe I better cross, there might be food.


Well, is there any food?

 OK, fine, I'll leave.


Here they all come (and yes the cars do stop for them). There is a couple feeding them, I've seen the couple before, they always have something with them for the ducks, they say.  Now I understand why they come across the water to me.  See the crow on the fence!!


Hello
Do you have any food?

Oh, you left it at home. . . well, why don't I just follow you home!
He gave up.  
But as I look back across the water, no one goes in swimming anymore. Not sure if there are gators or what the reason, but they do stay out of the water now.


See the Egret. . . not going to be left out when there's food.

Fun place to walk to and get the exercise I need each day.
Blessings,
Janet



1 comment:

  1. Oh ducks have such querky personalities sometimes especially those muscovy ducks. Love egrets, they have a beautiful elegance about themselves. Well they certainly do compared to a muscovy... :-)

    ReplyDelete