Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Walk to bridge to see the ducks

 Florida has canals everywhere. No shortcuts down any streets here.
As you can see from the palm tree, the wind was blowing and there were dark clouds.
The pictures may be a bit blurry because of the wind.
 Look what I found on the bank.  Lots of ducks and Egrets.

I always need a bird fix. The birds were busy chirping when I went to bed last night at 2 a.m.
I didn't hear them this morning (rain coming?) so I went to find the ducks.
I didn't have far to go.  But I knew the weather would turn quickly, so I turned around and went back.
As soon as I entered the clubhouse to give a shout out.  It began to pour. There were only some dark clouds.  Therefore, it stopped shortly and the sun came back out. 
Off I went to home.

Enjoy your week.
Blessings,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment