Friday, December 21, 2012

Becky's Party

A good time was had by all.



I am dressed with the Red sweater.  Yep, had to go out and find something red for all the Christmas parties. I am clearing out most of my house and I had given away most of my clothes. I hate shopping, but fortunately one of the grocery places (Target) had them on sale.  My beautiful daughter is standing beside me, long blonde hair and dressed in black (with lacy socks and bows).  Becky has the green sweater with Christmas Tree on the front.  She is so Special, she has become part of our family. Sometimes you can pick your family.  I am so Blessed with all my friends that have become family over the years now that most of my family has passed on.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Many Blessings,
Janet

Picture courtesy of Andrew Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment