Saturday, February 23, 2013

Clouds for Art and comment for the day


Look who came to greet me at the canal today.  

I couldn't catch him with his combs up.  The Egrets were too busy to notice me today.

 While I was busy a fellow walked by and said hi.  I turned around to keep walking and he was waiting. We introduced ourselves. He asked me where I lived and if I played pool. Yep.  He then asked me if I danced. . . he mentioned once a month dances locally and if I'd be interested.
Interesting, 4 days ago a friend of mine dreamed I was dancing with a guy. Whoops.
If I see him again walking, I may say OK and meet him there.  I said, I "may."

OH look at these clouds. I thought they looked like . . . a Slinky. . . Oh, yes, you do remember those!!


Blessings,
Janet
Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other even if you don’t know where you are going.




No comments:

Post a Comment