Monday, February 4, 2013

Each day I walk to the Bridge and now past it.

 One day there were only two birds in a Bush.
 Another day there were two ducks swimming. 
The tree and bridge reflections are in the water.
Another day, there were no ducks at the bridge, but as I was walking through my neighborhood, there was one duck.

 Today I see a new bird.  The beautiful tree as reflected in the water.
I haven't seen him before. 
Everywhere I look there is nature, birds, people. . . life is all around and I enjoy being part of it as I walk twice a day = 3-4 miles depending on my route. Sometimes I 'think' maybe I won't go today (it's 40s in the a.m.) but my body, fortunately, gets ready to go and out the door. I am glad that this habit is made and sticks. It helps my mind be balanced, my body be aware, my legs be strong and my prayers are unceasing as I go on my way. 
Blessings,
Janet




No comments:

Post a Comment