Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today at the canal/bridge and ART works.

I was able to walk again this morning and what a beautiful world. I am so happy that my walking days are back.  As you can see the clouds were numerous but the rain hasn't come yet.  The one duck was sitting on the fence.  While other ducks were playing in the water and crossing under the bridge. (A much safer way to get to the other side. . . . we lost one last week walking across the street.)




The three (3) pictures below shows a mirror image of the scenery above the water. I am amazed that it becomes so clear in the water reflection.  Trying to paint a scene like that is not going to be beyond me. I want to learn this one.  The classes I've been taking and the books recommended by the art teacher have been a tremendous help.  The classes are taught at Jerry's Artarama in West Palm Beach. Most of my art is on My Art Blog.

The classes are giving me so much experience and knowledge. I've been drawing/illustrating since I was 12 years old and I am loving being back at it. I just picked up a Bird (drawing/painting) book at the library. I will put those practice pictures on the art blog.

Feel free to follow me there too.  I belong to Paint Party Friday where numerous wonderful artists show their work and most of the time, not only show, but tell how they do what they do. A wonderful art resource with timely art and artists.




The ducks and egrets watch the ducks swim in the canal. Whoops, one of the ducks is coming over to see if I have food.  One of these days I will remember to bring food with me.


I hope you enjoy both blogs.
Blessings,
Janet
As you travel the road of Life, Be good to Yourself and make it a Wonderful one. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment