Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ducklings Found. . .

Papa flew in, I couldn't quite catch him flying, but there he is. Looks a bit stunned.
Looks like she hired a Nanny.
 See what I found. . . .cannot count them all, they won't stay still.

 Papa had just flown in at this point.
 Babies think they know what it's all about. . . around and around they go. . .
 Uh, Oh, how did that little yellow chick get there.. . . . adopted?
 Good Grief trying to count them all. . . they look like they are all there. . .
 They are no longer in my area, I'm way down by and across the bridge. . .
 They, on the other hand, are also across the street.  Babysitter, just got across safely. . .
 I was wondering why the duck crossed the street. . . to get to her job. . . .
What a fun time we all had. . . and I found them again. . . they are growing. . . a bit.

Blessings,
Janet
It's too late to change the past, but it's never to late to change the future. ~ DeMille


No comments:

Post a Comment