Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ducks and more Ducks


On my late afternoon walk yesterday, I saw mama foraging. . . pulling, pulling.. . .determined whatever it was. . .
 This morning this is what greeted me across the canal. . . 3 ducks sittin' under the old, well not Oak tree.. .. Palmento bush!!!

I started out without camera, whoops, to mail a letter. . . I saw a squirrel on top of a cut off tree and it was a site to behold.  I went back for the camera (to finish my walk) and by the time I passed that way again, she was gone.  NOTE to self: Never, never forget camera, even on a short walk. So many beautiful sites in nature.
Blessings,
Janet
“Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you Believe about yourself.  We cannot out perform our level of Self-Esteem.We cannot Draw to ourselves More than we Think we are Worth.” ~ Iyanla Vanzant

No comments:

Post a Comment