Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Jordan Mathai miming You Raise Me UP
 One of our young men had written a poem for Mother's Day.
 Jordan Mathai and James Culmer (yep, um, Brother James your knee hi's are showing)
 Jordan, James and son. . .RPM Dance Ministry
 Ron Noble on flute, Jordan Mathai on sax, and Men's group singing.

It was a wonderful Mother's Day tribute by the men in the church. We were all presented flowers and gifts. We have so much talent in the church. The men were amazing.
Blessings,
Janet
IITim1:15 "I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and I am persuaded, now lives in you also."
As my grandmother passed on to my mother likewise to me and I to my children and they to theirs. The never ending circle of faith within my family also.

No comments:

Post a Comment