Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rainbow God's Promise and Ducks

OK, we take our bath in the morning, at least in the community.

 Why, Hello . . . . getting a drink. .  .
 Whoops, I almost didn't see #3 in the back by the tennis court.

 This is totally another area of the Community. . . and then there were 6.
 I didn't see there were 3 until the one above walked out.
 There were 2 bridge ducks and a 3rd down toward the other end.
 And one across the street.
 This is the look of the sky when I started out (for the second time, it rained on me the first time out).
 The clouds were very scaring other walkers away. .. I had to get back for an 8 a.m. appt.
 A Rainbow is God's Promise to us. . . 1John2:25
 It is beautiful. . . everything is so beautiful here.
Nature is always in all her Glory.
Blessings,
Janet
Live in the moment and make it so Beautiful that it will be worth remembering.


No comments:

Post a Comment