Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ducks and Mystery Solved Part II

I have food and as she comes toward me I click so she knows.
He stays back under the fence a bit. . .
 Both of them get food.
 However, as I go over to the canal to feed the turtles I see exactly what kind of 'duck' I saw yesterday. Not a wounded duck, but a Snake Bird (Anhinga).  She has caught a fish (her beak is like a sword).
 Yes, everyone is getting fed, even the turtles.

 This is a first experience. . . . Snails!!
 Here is a close up. . . .
  
Only 3 community ducks this morning. Wonder where the other female is!
Enjoy my 2-Part blog today.
Blessings,
Janet
Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people - the ones who really belong in your life - will come to you. And stay. ~ Will Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment