Thursday, June 13, 2013

FOG and Spider Webs Part I

 As I walked outside this is what I saw. . . .

 I could see maybe 1/2 a block. . .

It was eery and felt close. . .even breathing was different.  By the time I had been to the canal (see below) and walked my 2 miles today, my hair was dripping. . .it was like walking through a fine mist. I had never walked in fog before, wherein all I did was walk. Fortunately, my hair is naturally curly if it hadn't been, it would have been. . . quite an experience.  Every day I walk is a new and wonderful experience, albeit, this was a bit damp.
Spider web goes from top of tree outward and onto road. It almost looks like a string in the pic.

The sun isn't burning it off yet. . . around 7:15 a.m.

This is a spider web that is very intricately made and goes from one end of the clubhouse parking lot to the other side. Amazingly long. . . .
Part II will be the ducks and the Mystery Duck is solved.
Blessings,
Janet
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who ooks inside, awakens ~ Carl Jung



No comments:

Post a Comment