Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ducklings

The crane and the duck.. .. .. first birds I saw at the canal.
Tons of turtles everywhere this is a small section of them.
Here comes mama and her babies.
 They are growing so fast.  I fed them and later someone else came along with food and then she and ducklings left.
 The rest of them stayed around to eat.

 In another community, the duck found a flower pot and started eating.
Be careful what flowers/plants you have out, you never know what may be eating it.
A lot of flowers/plants are poison to our bird and dog friends.

 Here is someone to say good morning to me in my community.
I did not see his followers.
Blessings,
Janet

None of us know how much time we have left on this earth. What is left in the end are your actions, the memories you left behind and how you made people feel. And what you want to leave behind is for people to remember you with LOVE. ~ Brigitte Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment