Friday, July 26, 2013

Ducks. . .Story of the Dragonfly

 Last night coming out from a gathering at the club house. . .
I saw a duck walking fast, just before turning the corner, I was able to snap her pic.
 This morning as I came up to the cross street, there he is. . .
 Follow me. .  . . .
 And there she is sitting on the car stop. . .cleaning.
She is often seen sitting on a car stop. . . .Only his Gal!
 Here I am at the bridge. . .
Lots of turtles and fish. . . .
 And look who is waiting patiently for Breakfast.
It is so much darker in the morning now then at night (see first pic after 8 p.m.)
which is about 6:45 a.m.
For a couple of months I have noticed at least one sometimes two tiny dragonflies.  I do a lot of talking to God on my walks. I usually walk about 2.5 miles and it takes about 50 minutes. I have come to see these pretty little creatures as angels.  The come around and I smile. . . they sometimes direct my attention to something I need to see (when I don't know I need to see it).  I have an email subscription to TUT.com and every weekday I receive a message.  Today's message is:

Those little things that you alone see, Janet, aren't by chance.
The sign, the squirrel, the dragonfly; the whisper, the song, the lily.
It's me. I'm always with you. I'll do anything to reach you -- to give you hope, keep you on track, answer your questions. 
Look even closer.

God puts in front of you whatever you need, all you have to do is stop, look and listen. He's always there.
Blessings, 
Janet
Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you.  Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment