Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Full Moon, ducks, reflection and spider webs

Last night the Full Moon. 
 This morning, the full moon. . .with plenty of clouds.
Big puddles mean Bath Time. . . .
 The big old spider web is still in front of the club house, albeit, not quite as large.
 I think maybe he went to see his friend and show him how it's done.
 Yep, it's a pretty big web. The large round spiders with the red legs are Crab Spiders.
 It took me years to get use to our ducks, they look like chickens to me. . .now they are beautiful and I am use to them. . .. "My" ducks now.
 Ladies, when a man loves you. . . he will follow you anywhere. . .
 Even into danger. . . . .
She knew what she was doing. . . they got across safely with no untimely incidents.

 Here come two ducks toward me. . .but alas, I have no food.
 Totally a reflection in the canal.

Is this a statue??? Sure looks like it.
On the other side of him. . .Nope, he's turned his head toward me.
 Back at community, are we still taking a bath. . .yep!
 Look who's guarding my house . . . awww!
I am so blessed. I walk 2.5 miles every day and this is only a bit of nature I see and thank God for. . .the walkers are beautiful people. Every day is a Blessing.
Blessings,
Janet

There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment