Saturday, August 3, 2013

Early morning Ducks and frog

This morning at 6:19 a.m. I was out the door. By the time I got to the bridge I
saw him on the ledge. I had not walked a community, I had 
come straight to the bridge staying on close to the street.
It was a bit dark, all the street lights were on, I took a pic as I went by.
I did not use flash (I never do. . .to distracting to the participant).


Back at the bridge, it is considerably lighter.



I walked through one community and it had gotten a bit lighter.
Here is the pretty little gal walking along toward breakfast.



Across the street are the rest of the ducks, getting a bit of water from the sprinklers.

Back at my community there is only 1 duck, again. I have no idea where her fellas are.


 My friend plays horseshoes on Sat. and while he was playing,
in flies one of the ducks. He began walking just as fast
as his little legs would carry him. . .to see her.
 Quite a bit later the older gentleman came flying in, much slower
with his walk, in fact, he settled in and kept preening.
I didn't see that he ever went to where they were.

As my friend finished his game, I was walking away and 
something quickly hopped in front of me.
Whoa, little fella, be careful where you go. . .I have another picture 
wherein you wouldn't be able to pick him out he's so blended.

 Blessings,
Janet
If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you’re fooling yourself. That’s like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn’t eat him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment