Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Morning Clouds and Ducks

Good Morning . . . this is how it looked when I went walking. . .
 I could tell it would rain. . . it didn't.
Come on he says, you are holding me up. . .let's go. . .
 They finally rounded the corner, she went on ahead. . .he is watching over her.
 I like the play of the sunshine on the grass behind him.
 Lots of turtles this morning, ducks decided to go in. . 
 . . .turtles usually get breakfast first.
 Lots of ducks. . .waiting. . .
 They were all across the street earlier . . .now they are looking for breakfast.
 Ducks and egrets. . .whoops egrets said, NO. . .he says, but I was here first. .  .
 Here's just some of the turtles.
 See. . . .no rain. It brightened up beautifully.
 Experience. . . .amazing what spending time in nature can teach.
Blessings,
Janet

"Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life." ~ Rachel Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment