Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sunrise and Ducks

Sunrise. . . I was out early.

He was waiting from the direction I usually come this time.
He would not hold still, as you can see his body is, but he's talking to me. 
I did not have breakfast for him today. I will be getting 'Duck' food at Petsmart today.
Today was a short walk day as the dentist will be too early. I have to leave shortly.
He is the only one to meet me this early, always.

Three of the ducks are on the bank.
 Sitting waiting on the bolder. He'll be trying to follow me home!!
 Another one came over from the other side. I love the differences in the ducks.
Blessings,
Janet
If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation.. you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude.. a feeling that nurtures the soul..~ Harold Kushner ~

No comments:

Post a Comment