Friday, September 13, 2013

Sunrise and Duck Breakfast Club and Egret at Library

 It's a bit dark out, but I heard her fly in. . .
Sunrise somewhat later.
 Back to the bridge and look who is rushing to breakfast. . . 
 . . .there is the rest of the Club at the canal bank.
 Finally, ordering out is a pain. . .she's not always on time, they think!!
 They enjoy the duck food that I get at the pet store.
Finally, some sunshine!!!
Library today. . . .look what I saw watching me
 She's on the move . . .flapping her wings walking on top of the shrub.
 She made it past the tree.
Birds are everywhere. . . .at least I always see them.
Blessings,
Janet

Someday everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile though the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment