Thursday, November 7, 2013

Moon and Venus, Sunrise, Red Clouds, Ducks, Egrets and Birds.

 Last night before church, I saw the moon and the bright star (Venus).
Sunrise this morning.
 When I take a pic of the duck early morning, there is light now (time change).
 A bit further into my walk, the sun was painting the clouds bright red.
 A bit later, it was turning orange, see the plane, just a dot in the middle.
 OK, you what. . .forgot the bread????
 They might be partial to bread, but they do get real duck food. . .
 . . . for the Duck Breakfast Club.
 I have noticed more and more egrets.  This duck decided water was more fun.
 I believe this is a snake bird (Anhinga) but could be something else.
 Green legs, remember last winter there was one like this but with red bill.
 I had to take a macro pic (above) because she is hardly seen.
Blessings,
Janet

I want to be so full of Christ that if a mosquito bites me it flies away singing there is Power In The Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment