Monday, November 4, 2013

Sunrise, Clouds, Ducklings and pups

Sunset when I first came out this morning instead of
the black starry night.
Even the flowers were in color.  Without the sun they look black.
These are clouds, not blue mountains!
NO Ducks. . . .I was an hour later, of course, but 
they forgot to change their clocks. Therefore, I had to 
make a clicking sound and around the bush they came.
 Only 3 this morning. . .whoops and an egret.
Along comes the bread lady and she attracted lots of egrets and crows.
 When I went to the bridge, what do I see
Ducklings.
 Mama brought her babies.
 She's teaching and guiding.
They go across the canal where the bread lady is throwing bread.
Daddy stays on the far bank watching. . .egrets are friendly.
Two of my walkers have schnauzers. .
one is 12 years old and they both were playing.
Sorry for the blurry of the ducklings, I had it on most magnify and my hands were a bit shaky from excitement.
Blessings,
Janet

Be weird, Be Random, Be who you are, Because you never know who would love the person you hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment