Sunday, December 15, 2013

Good Morning Doves, Sat MWA party, Becky's Party

O'Holy Night sung this morning by Sister Elsa Noble.
 Mourning Doves.. .. I heard something yesterday
and the night before. . . .
 . . .and look who greeted me this morning as I came home from church.
You know what that means. . . .nesting. . . .little ones. Yay!



SATURDAY, 14/December/2013
 Becky and her blinking lights.
 My beautiful daughter and Gorgeous Grandson.
 The WINNER of the 1843 Dickens Costume.
She made it herself.
Mystery Writers of So. FL (MWA/FL)
 Randy Rawls, author 
 Elaine Viets, author.  
***** 5-Stars        BOARD STIFF
This is another Dead-End Job mystery. . . therefore, you are familiar with the major characters and their ongoing development. This book holds it's own without your having read the others though. There is enough background for comprehension of the whole story without bogging it down. Board Stiff is a page turner, it is also intricate and surprising all throughout. She is a fun
and talented writer.
 The MWA-FL crew dressed in 1939 Dickens characters.
Fun times two different parties.
Blessings,
Janet

I Fall, I Rise, I Make Mistakes, I Live, I Learn, I’ve been Hurt but I’m Alive, I’m Human, I’m not Perfect but I’m Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment