Friday, December 20, 2013

Honoring Tracey. .Moon/Star & Sunrise. . .Duck Breakfast Club, new Bird in town

 Today Paint Party Friday honors Tracey Fletcher King who has been battling breast cancer.  Please take a look at my Art Blog to see how I honored her and then go to PPF and see how they incorporated my painting into the collage. I have been keeping up the Art Blog for a few years and enjoy every week putting a different painting up. Keeps my art (my passion) going on a regular basis.
Last night the clouds and the Moon/Star.
This morning the Moon and the Star (far lower right).
Sunrise
 I have no idea what the dark pink ribbon in the sky means.










           Here come the ducks. . .they see me
 Duck Breakfast Club, there are 5
 There appear to be 6 now. . .1 flew in.
 New Bird in town. . .not quite sure what he is.
Blessings,
Janet

God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand His wisdom, but we simply have to Trust His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment