Saturday, December 28, 2013

Moon, Sunrise, Ducks. . .New Ducks!

 Early morning 20 percent full Moon
 Moon and clouds.
 Sunrise
 Only 2 ducks, not quite feeding time. . .not light either!
 Now tell me, do you really believe these guys are shivering!!!
Cute though.
Pretty cloud in the sky.
 Good morning. . . time to eat. . .
Three more down by the canal.
 Only 3 at the Breakfast Club this morning.
 Two had flown over earlier and this one stayed at the canal.
After breakfast, two went off up the canal. . .
 . . .Hey, wait for me. . . .
 I stayed and talked with one of my walkers for quite awhile, in the meantime look what was on the other side and decided to swim under the bridge and pop up on the other side. . . .TWO new ducks. They look like young ones. . .from their color I can't tell the parents. . .
 My last Sunrise before going in. . .my walk is done!
It was a wonderful morning.
Blessings,
Janet

God doesn’t give you the people you want, instead, he gives you the people you need to teach you, to hurt you, to love you, and to make you into the person you were meant to be. (That explains it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment