Sunday, February 16, 2014

NHWC ~Yes



Sister Elsa sang Blessed Assurance at
New Horizon Worship Center this morning.


Yes, 
I am a Christian. Yes, I can be the biggest hypocrite ever. 
I backslide, I stumble, I fall
I stray onto the wrong path
But God is working in me. 
I may be a mess, but I’m His mess. 
He is slowly straightening me out 
and the day will come 
when I will be by His side
His work in me completed
And until that day I will take His hand, 
and let Him do in me 
whatever needs to be done, 
no matter how painful it will be for me. 
When He is finished, it will all be worth it.
Lord, Make me a Blessing.
Blessings,
Janet

Always pray to have eyes that see the best in people, a Heart that forgives the worst, a Mind that forgets the worst and a Soul that Never loses faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment