Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sunshine and Clouds, Ducks and Anhinga, Black bird and Ibis . . cool and windy

Sunshine but not warm!
 Where is that music coming from. . . .Chimes on the tree.
Pretty patio and yard at this corner condo.
 3 Ducks and an Anhinga in the background.
OK, she's swimming right by. . .
 . . .ah. . .here's 2 very hungry ducks.
Here they come.
 The (Anhinga) Double crested Comorant is still in the background.
(Brewers?) Blackbird (Boat-Tailed Grackle) . . are you going to save me some?
Two people have notified me of this bird with different names.
And I thank you for the help.
 Ibis, what about me?
 Don't think so. . .Duck Breakfast Club is hungry this morning.
 Clouds in the west. . . 
 . . . . beautiful.
Blessings,
Janet

"I can shake off everything as I write, My sorrows disappear, My courage is reborn.” ~ Anne Frank

2 comments:

  1. Boat-tailed Grackle and Double-crested cormorant. (not anhinga)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your help. Blessings, Janet

      Delete