Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Administrative Professionals Day

 Waning 37 percent Moon this morning.
 Sunrise
Moon and Palm tree.
 She flew right to me this morning.
 Her reward: Duck Breakfast Club
 On the other side of the bridge (not the street) is the 2 mates. . .
I gave them their breakfast.
 As I came back, I saw 2 Ibis.
 Another duck flew in at me. . .I showed him where the
Breakfast Club breakfast was. . .Started eating right away.
Across the bridge. . . This one wasn't done yet. . . .
 One of the communities. . .nicely landscaped.
 Close up of the flowering bush.
 An end unit. . .Palm trees and a bench.
Condo units are nice. . . but I want to hear the cock crow early in the morning, the dogs playing, the horses running, the garden growing, the flowers opening, and the peace of a yellow ranch/farm house with a pond.  I want to turn this dream into a reality.  Would be nice to have a nature center nearby. . .
Blessings,
Janet
A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song. ~ Ann Hood


Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Everyday is a fresh start. A new beginning. Every morning we wake up is the first day of our new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment