Thursday, September 4, 2014

Clouds, Sunrise, Ducks, Turtles, and Squirrels

 Early this morning it was raining, therefore, my walk was 45 min. later.
 Sunrise. . .sort of.
 Squirrel
 Poser
 He decided I was too close and off he went.. .. I did leave a bit of food though.
 I turned the corner and down the next block. . . .another squirrel, running.
One duck on the NE side.
One duck crossing the street. . . .
. . . .safely.
Joining the other duck on the NE side.
This duck has the markings of the Duckling. Look at the beautiful feathers.
 NW Duck always runs to meet me.
Whoops. . .TWO NW ducks come to meet me.
Both are hungry. . .Ibis in the background.
 Lots of Ibis nowadays.
 Turtles.
They are still eating.  Fed north ducks, no south ducks except the one who crossed over.
Sunrise at the end of my walk.
 Sun

Blessings,
Janet

You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complementary, not supplementary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment