Thursday, October 30, 2014

Breakfast: PaneraBread, Errands: Office Depot, and Groceries: Publix

My condo association AGAIN decided to turn off the water. . .their favorite thing to do. So, I decided after my early morning walk, shower, my healthy shake, then go to Panera's for Breakfast.  See this morning's 5 Duck Breakfast Club (below).  Breakfast all around. They have a delicious egg, bacon, cheese sandwich, but I ask for a special order. . . .on flat bread. (I don't do bagels.) I had it my way. The dark roast coffee with a tad bit of Hazelnut is delicious.
 My daughter does Business Cards, so I picked up the Avery Business card package for her and, of course, the art supplies tempts me each time I visit.
Ok, Ok, Sea Salt Gelato ice cream. . .how in the world would I live without dessert.  Don't answer that!!!  I did get Milk, Eggs and bananas.  I always have my healthy shake in the morning after my early morning walk.
Blessings,
Janet
The Past is your lesson.  The Present is your gift.  The Future is your motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment