Saturday, October 4, 2014

Clouds, Sun, Ibis, Ducks and Squirrel Breakfast Clubs

 Pink sky this morning.
 All kinds of wispy clouds.
 Looking west. . .a beautiful cloud formation.
 Clouds later in the morning. . .there is a plane taking off.
 Horseshoe anyone. . . .wispy cloud.
 Ducks know me. . .they come to eat. See the sofa in the front yard!!
 Duck Breakfast Club
 There's the Squirrel, he's been missing on Sat. mornings.
Squirrel Breakfast Club . . . the leaves are turning
looks like fall. . .we are getting cooler temps tonight.
Squirrel always comes to thank me when I feed him.
He melts my heart.
 He even climbed up on the bench to get closer. Awwww. . . .
 Walking home I see more Ibis. . .lots of rain. . .lots of bugs.
Ibis Breakfast Club!!
My street view as I walk toward home.. .. Paradise!
 Sun Shining.
On my front porch is a cob web with a Crab Spider i it.
Wispy clouds.
 .. .. more wispy cloud formations.
Blessings,
Janet

The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment