Sunday, November 16, 2014

Clouds . . .another excellent Author found Ann Cleeves


Lots of errands after church. . .finally home.
I found an author I had never read. . . Ann Cleeves.
Raven Black  (first in the series) Jimmy Perez is the most amazing Police character.  His thoughts are intriguing — how he figures out (knows) exactly what happens. He is more like a psychologist. He determines the outcome through a series of  thought processes that are out of the ordinary. The Shetlands (Scottish Island) are described in vivid detail. I felt I was there, freezing, but loving the atmosphere.  This is one author I could not figure out who the murderer was.  . . not even close until the very end.  Since this is the first book of the series, I recommend you start here.  I have yet to read the new one DEAD WINTER 2014 and THIN AIR will be out March 2015.
Blessings,
Janet

1 comment:

  1. The clouds are beautiful, and that book sounds really good. I am reading a great thriller just now, set in London. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete