Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blue Sky, Cloud, Shadows and Birds

Perhaps a few clouds in the south!
 Two hawks in the East.
 Blue sky and one hawk in the West.
 Shadows (you know I love shadows and reflections).
 The two trees causing the two shadows.
 Oh, Wait. . . . .ONE lonely cloud in the North Bright Blue Sky.
Blessings,
Janet
One of my favorite authors quote. . .Bird By Bird my favorite and the first book I read that showed me the how/why I could write.
Oh My God, what if you wake up some day, and you’re 65, or 75 and you never got your memoir or novel written; or you didn’t go swimming in warm pools and oceans all those years because your thighs were jiggly and you had a nice big comfortable tummy; or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people-pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It’s going to break your heart. Don’t let this happen. ~ Anne Lamott

No comments:

Post a Comment