Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Clouds and . . .

Yesterday there were dark clouds about in the northwest.
 Clouds and blue sky in the northeast.
I have been unable to walk because I have twisted my knee. Therefore, I step outside to bring the clouds, weather and whatever I can find to show you.  Not sure when it will be healed.

We were to draw ourselves for the Paint Party Friday last week.  I tried to but am unable to draw upon command something so intricate as a face. I've drawn many faces over the years, but cannot do it on a week's notice.  This is what I put up on my art blog:

It is true to my image.  Enjoy the art from PPF and from my ART blog.
Blessings,
Janet
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment