Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Shopping and clouds

Shopping today without a melt down.  The church ladies
told me on Sunday that they went shopping at Penney's
and their outfits were great.  So, after supplies at JoAnn's
I stopped by JCP and picked up a couple of things.
However, they aren't church dresses, lol. They really didn't
have much in dresses, which was exactly what I wanted. But I did buy
something I have been looking for . . .about 4 years. See last pic.
 Ok, does this look like it has water in it? It does to me.
We are suppose to get horrendous storms today,
tonight and tomorrow. For what reason, I have no idea.
Summer-time storms do NOT cool us off.
 We usually just have 'theatrical' lightening.
 Not sure that was the right word, but it sure fits.
Haven't had a new bag in awhile either.
Plaid blouse, finally found one (in 4 years) that fits
and looks pretty OK.  The Jean crops are fun to wear.
All that shopping and no melt-down. Shock!
Blessings,
Janet
Why are you trying to hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?

No comments:

Post a Comment