Friday, December 25, 2015

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S


I was at my computer. . .when I heard such a Clatter. . .
I grabbed my camera and went to see what was the matter. . .
And what did I see as I walked out the door?
6 Ducks on my street. . .3 of which were chattering.

 All of a sudden, they stopped and started walking. . .
 Turning the corner. . .
 They decided their direction. 
Wait. . the one at the end of the line. . . Stopped and
 Pretending to Preen. . .turned back to see what the couple were doing. .
 . . they watched deciding to stay and go forward much later.
Soon all the ducks were gone like the down of a thistle.
Away and Away on their Merry way.
Merry Christmas to all.  ~ JKW

Some bright lights of Christmas Eve


Alligator, Santa, Reindeer



 Eiffel Tower close up.
 Star of Christmas
 Eiffel Tower
 Peacock
 Big Bird
Snowman and Fox
Creche. . .Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus.
Have a Blessed Christmas.
 Blessings,
Janet (JKW)
Keep looking up. . .that’s the secret of life. ~ Snoopy

No comments:

Post a Comment