Monday, August 29, 2016

Bird, Fountain, Pelican, Clouds, Trees, Shadows and Alien

This is what I saw first thing I stepped outside this morning.
Bird on the walk across the courtyard.
 The fountain is beautiful music to my ears.
 The courtyard leads from the fountain to another fountain
and finally to the swimming pool and office.
 Clouds, Blue Sky and two big beautiful trees.
 My patio plants. . . I need to bring mine into the mix.
 Large trees, clouds, blue sky and fountain. . .
Pelican is spoofing the picture.
 Tree trunk, Trees, Clouds, Blue sky and Shadows.
 Last night my new friends spoofed me. . .I am
initiated into the group. . .totally accepted. This
Little Alien has been initiating people into their
group for awhile. I am so proud to be one of them.
Blessings,
Janet
Your imperfections are what make you beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment