Saturday, August 24, 2013

Morning Moon, Star, Ducks

Good Morning Moon . . . picture does not show that it is 85 percent full.
I saw a star out this morning when I took a picture of the clouds,
but I didn't see it, so I decided to get a close up. . . do you see it?
It is there, on the upper left.
Sunrise, finally.
 I had brought breakfast, but they were across the street.
 By the time they all came over, I had given the food to the turtles.
In my community, I finally saw my two ducks strolling through.

I was out and about yesterday and by the time I got back 10:30 a.m. it was way too hot to walk.
Blessings,
Janet

You are made of light. You are made of stars. Shine brightly, dear one, it is your very nature. Do not let the physical trappings of your experience fool you. You are so much more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment