Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sunrise and Palm Trees can be dangerous

Another beautiful Sunrise this morning.
These are the Palm trees in all communities that I walk under daily.
 Sometimes the big palm fronds fall. I've seen them damage large cars.
There might be a crack that you hear, but by that time they are on
their way down. . .no running time for you from it.
 It took the head off the sign, whew!!!!
 Just a bit later in the day, another pretty sunrise sight peeking through the clouds.

 This is the extent of the duck viewing today. They are across the street.
 .. .. and there were none in the communities.
I don't take many pictures of my beautiful walking people. . .however, it is wonderful to see the same people every day . . . a new kind of friends. . .I look forward to it and it makes the walk more beautiful.
Blessings,
Janet

"Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions." –Dalai Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment