Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gratitude

Dolls, Friends and Owls
Gratitude for the dolls I make, the owls I crochet and the Friends I have.
Crochet is an outlet that I use to create, smile, happy, enjoyment by others.
Dolls make people smile, add to a collection.  Everyone needs a doll, after all they listen, smile, give you 'the look' and in general are your best friend.  A Doll in every House.
Friends.  I have the best friends in the whole world.  I lost one of them last Aug. 1.  I still miss her and want to tell her things.
I spent June with another best friend (since 3rd grade) - Gratitude for her hospitality, her family, my inclusion in their life, her pups and oh, yes, the Cat!!  And an invite back.  We traveled far and wide in her area from the sea to the mountains. I enjoyed every second of every minute of every day. I know what happy is.
Just a few ramblings.
Blessings,
JKW

No comments:

Post a Comment