Friday, September 28, 2012

Today is my Daughter Debra and son-in-law Tom

21st Wedding Anniversary.  She wrote to him this morning:
Happy 21st Anniversary to the love of my life. My life is nothing without you. Tonight I will make you a lovely steak dinner with sweet potatoes and green beans followed by a chocolate raspberry cheesecake. We'll celebrate with the girls and enjoy family time together. Thank you for all you do, all you sacrifice, all your love. I can't wait to see what the next 20+ years has in store for us bc we will be sharing those adventures together. I love you Tom xoxo

AND then he had a heart attack this afternoon and died this evening.  May he ever rest in God's arms. Be at peace and know you are loved.

He left behind a very loving family.  His son Christopher serving in the Air Force didn't make it back in time.  He will be here tomorrow.

Debra, Christopher, Kayla, Meaghan, Tom, Stephanie, Amanda
God bless this beautiful family

Blessings,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment