Saturday, January 12, 2013

No Ducks today and Shawls are completed

 Two pigeons, first time I've seen them.
Oh Oh the egrets are on the other side of the road.


I'm like the ducks, not sure I want to cross a busy road, so I take pics from the other side.

I did finish Crocheting 2 Shawls and added a butterfly on the back of each.

  

The white shawl has a bit of color running through the yarn. I picked up the colors in the butterfly.



They were fun to make. I had planned to add flowers, but they turned out to be too large, so I am thinking of making a scarf with them. It will certainly be very colorful.


With this 21 day Prayer and Fasting, I will start walking to the bridge And around the neighborhood. It is beautiful here now.  Winter is cool enough to walk during the day.

Blessings,
Janet


1 comment:

  1. The animals adapt so well to mankind settings imagine someone building a bridge in your living room! I like the delicate butterfly.

    ReplyDelete