Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sunrise, Clouds, Decorations and Duck Breakfast Club

Really dark this morning. Sun peeking through clouds.
 A bit better Sunrise.
 I love the pink under the clouds of the sun bouncing off them.
 Yesterday was Elmo, today is trees and reindeer.
 One of the clubhouses I see, decorated, clouds are pink.
 One of them flew to me, both walking with me back to bridge to be fed.
 The 2 older ducks didn't come across until they saw me.
 Four on the canal bank.
 6 higher up on the bank.
 Finally, 6 ate, the other 4 came up to eat.
Now there are 10 ducks in the Breakfast Club.
 As I left, they went back to the canal.
Someone had scattered bread, but it wasn't broken up 
which is hard for them to do. . .
 The canal with the fantastic reflections and colors.
Blessings,
Janet

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment