Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sunrise, Clouds, Duck Breakfast Club and Baby Mockingbirds

Sunrise
 Sun bouncing off clouds
 Pink Clouds
 North Duck came running to meet me and was wolfing down the cracked corn.
 I caught them before they could cross. Busy street today. . .VOTE!
 South Duck Breakfast Club
2 Baby Mockingbirds out of the crib this morning.
Blessings,
Janet
The Little Boy and Old Man
Said the little boy, Sometimes I drop my spoon.
Said the little old man, I do too.
The little boy whispered, I wet my pants.
I do too, laughed the old man.
Said the little boy, I often cry.
The old man nodded, So do I.
But worst of all, said the boy, 
it seems Grown-ups don’t pay attention to me.
And he felt the warmth of a wrinkled old hand.
I know what you mean, said the little old man. ~ Shel Silverstein

No comments:

Post a Comment