Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things


 Yesterday I heard thunder and this is what I saw:
 The sun was still out and bounced off some of the clouds.
 The dark threatened to overcome but they never did.
 This morning Clouds . . .Sunrise.
 Canal and morning Reflections.
 Turtles and Fish
 Huge cactus has been cut back somewhat.
 Plant (indoor in north) Chimes and flowering bush.
 Purple Orchid and many Air plants.
 White Orchid.
 Nest in the Tree.
 More clouds in a very few places.
 Palms and Flower bushes.
 Bird (Dove) on a light.
 Closeup.
 More Clouds.
 Three Ibis on a light. . . .
 . . .two flew off and then there was One.
 Ibis Closeup.
I had a good walk this morning. .  .   for the first time since I hurt my knee (mid-March). The time was about the same as before (approx. 2.5 miles 40 min).  80 degrees, feels like 85. Beautiful sunshiny day.  Just a few of my 'walker peeps' were out this morning. 
Blessings,
Janet
 When you feel like quitting, ask yourself why you started.

No comments:

Post a Comment