Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Clouds, Sunrise, Errands and Reflections

Dark, Dark clouds this morning.
 A mixture of clouds.
 Yep, there was a mist in a few walking spots.
 It will take awhile to clear them out or cause a deluge of rain.
 Depending on the direction . . .the color of the clouds.
 The clouds above is reflected in the puddle.
 Another reflection with tree.
 I love to take pictures of the reflections.
 Sunrise!
 Pink clouds among the dark.
 Beginning to be a bit lighter. . sun bouncing off this cloud.
 Yesterday was an errand day. I hadn't been to the mall in
almost a year.  They had decorated for the holidays.
Another surprise, I began talking to one of the gals at a candy shop (she
was passing out samples at the entrance). I asked her if that shop was
related to one I remember when living north. She said 'no, those
are only in the Mid-west.'  I said, I know, I'm from the mid-west. She is too.
We lived not far from each other AND we both graduated from ISU.
Coincidence? Always a Blessing to meet someone with a connection.
 The pictures on the sides were gorgeous.
 Especially the wolf.
Blessings,
Janet
No one really knows what tomorrow may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment