Saturday, July 29, 2017

Nature: Squirrels, Horse, Fountain, Gracie, Gaz, Clouds and Moon

3 Squirrels and a Fountain.
 Hiding from the other two.
 2 Squirrels . . .one is acrobatic.
 Squirrel close up.
Storm last night. . .Clouds behind the trees today.
 Birds and squirrel on fence in backyard.
 Clouds everywhere. . .
 . . .Clouds and trees.
 New Gray horse.
 . . .walking around to better. . .
 . . .Pasture. . .
 . . .grass.
 Barn and shadows.
 Wonderful sounds night and day come from this Fountain.
 GAZ sleeping. . .
 Gracie on my patio.
Moon and trees.
Moon at Twilight.
 Twilight Moon and Trees.
Blessings,
Janet
I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse. I don’t have everything I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect but I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment